Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon. A baked ranch chicken dinner can be simple and easy to make, but it also offers a lot of great tasting ingredients. The balsamic is a good accompaniment to the baked chicken or you can use just about anything you want to cook with. It has been a long time favorite of American families as it is made with real butter and is not loaded with calories.
There are some other recipes on the internet that use Baked Ranch Chicken and Bacon which you can try out. The recipe calls for chicken, bacon, green chilies, green onions, cilantro, and oregano. In order to get a good flavor from your ranch chicken you need to cook it until it is brown on the outside and crispy on the inside. You can use any type of seasoning such as garlic powder, cumin, or chili powder.
Baked ranch chicken with broccoli and bacon is a popular meal at parties because it is very tasty and nutritious. The great thing about this chicken is that you can prepare it in advance and it freezes well. You can reheat the chicken once you have prepared it so that you can use it for a variety of occasions. You can make sandwiches, wraps, and even casseroles using this chicken. If you don’t want to eat all of the bacon you can use only the meat and use it for other dishes. Print
Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon
Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon. A baked ranch chicken dinner can be simple and easy to make, but it also offers a lot of great tasting ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 6 strips bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- 4 chicken breasts (use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half, horizontally)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched, chopped
- Step1: Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Step2: Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Step3: Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- Step4: Top with chopped and blanched broccoli florets.
- Step5: Top with chopped cooked bacon.
- Step6: Spread Ranch dressing on top.
- Step7: Top with shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Step8: Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
Keywords: Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon
Other people prefer to dip their chicken into a BBQ Sauce. If you are using bbq sauce you might want to substitute some of it with the bbq sauce in order to add more taste to it. Another way to spice things up is to add in some hot peppers. They will give a nice spicy feel to your baked chicken with broccoli and bacon. It does take time to build up the spices, so you will want to have patience while you are baking.
You can also serve this dish with ranch dressing, which is another way to incorporate the bbq sauce into your dish. You can bake it up in the oven or in a skillet and then serve it with ranch dressing. Baked Ranch Chicken with Broccoli and Bacon. If you are serving it on its own, you can also drizzle the BBQ sauce over the chicken or add it to a salad if you are serving something lighter. for lunch.
Baked ranch chicken with broccoli and bacon is a great healthy choice when you are looking for ways to enjoy the flavors of the southwest. in your cooking. This chicken is prepared without much worry about fat and calories and is a lot healthier than most of the chicken that you get in restaurants. You will be surprised at how well it cooks, so prepare the bbacon right away, and you will not miss out on any of the good stuff. It also makes for a great meal and gives you lots of delicious flavors to enjoy in your next meal.