Best Baked Chicken Breast. If you’re trying to find a really good, healthy recipe for baked chicken breast, you may want to take a look at this one. I have been cooking chicken breast for years now, and I can tell you that the health benefits are just fantastic. And with the help of the black pepper, the olive oil, and the garlic powder, you’ll be able to have the most amazing baked chicken breast, and all you’ll need to make it is a simple combination.
First, you have to decide whether or not you’re going to use a good old recipe or an instant one. In some cases, if the recipe calls for a dry rub on the breast before baking, then you will need to make one yourself. There are a few different recipes online, and they can be found almost immediately.
You may also want to use a combination of garlic powder and black pepper to get the ultimate flavor. Garlic powder is basically a spice that adds a lot of heat, and in many cases can overpower the flavor of the food that you are cooking. Black pepper is something that work well with the other ingredients that you use, and it will really add a great flavor. If you use both of these spices together, you are sure to get the most out of them. Print
Best Baked Chicken Breast
Best Baked Chicken Breast. If you’re trying to find a really good, healthy recipe for baked chicken breast, you may want to take a look at this one.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or paprika
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 4 medium size breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Step1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pound chicken breasts lightly so they are of even thickness.
- Step2: Pour olive oil in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish. Lightly coat the chicken with the oil to coat it, then place chicken breasts side by side in the dish.
- Step3: In a small bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder (or paprika). Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub it in with your hands. Place chicken breasts side by side, making sure there is no overlap.
- Step4: Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until juices are clear or a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees. *Note – depending on the size of your chicken breasts, it could take longer. Mine were pounded to less than an inch thick.
- Step5: Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while the juices settle before slicing.
- Step6: Serve hot.
- A lot of people were concerned about the olive oil being cooked at such a high temperature and that it can break down and become harmful so I have switched to using corn or canola oil. Although the oven temp is 450 degrees, the food (and consequently the oil) doesn’t reach anywhere near that temperature and it’s only in the oven for a short time. I have never had an issue with the small amount of extra virgin olive oil reaching it’s smoke point on the chicken, but if you are concerned, I recommend doing some research and making that decision for yourself.
Source Recipe : https://www.yellowblissroad.com/baked-chicken-breasts/
Keywords: Best Baked Chicken Breast
Now, if you want to use garlic powder and black pepper together, all you have to do is mix them together and then add them to the dry rub that you’ve already made. This is what gives you the best, and the most intense flavor for your baked chicken breasts. Of course, if you don’t like the flavors that you see in those recipes, then you can simply make your own.
When you are cooking these types of meals, it’s always a good idea to have a thermometer handy. If the chicken has cooled off too much, you will need to bake it at a lower temperature for about 25 minutes. Best Baked Chicken Breast. After it cools down, you can either brush it with olive oil, or place it in the refrigerator. At the same time, you can also rub a mixture of the garlic powder and black pepper together over the top of it before baking.
When it comes to the best recipe for baking chicken breasts, this is one that you can use over again and enjoy. It’s healthy, it tastes great, and you’re guaranteed to have an awesome meal, no matter what your needs are.