Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Is the best wings I’ve ever had. I love buffalo wing sauce on a sandwich. Sometimes I even take it on its own. I typically use the juices from the buffalo and mix them with some cheddar cheese, pepper and seasoning mix. You can usually find this recipe in any cookbook that has a nacho section or if you’re looking for a healthier option you could substitute drained tomato salsa.
If you enjoy buffalo chicken you will love these easy to make, healthy, tasty sandwiches. One of the best things about this dish is how quickly you can make them.
Simply throw everything into the slow cooker, set the timer to cook on low, and in a matter of hours your delicious, healthy chicken sandwiches are ready to dig in to. I like to serve them with a little buffalo and ranch dressing mix for a really healthy and tasty twist.
Slow cooker buffalo chicken breasts are very easy to make as well. Just use your large chicken breasts and put in all the ingredients. Cover until cooking time and then just use your crockpot to let the food to cook to perfection. When you’re serving it, you simply place the slightly cooled chicken breasts on top of some low fat sour cream, dollop some barbecue sauce on top and serve. Print
Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Hours
- Total Time: 5 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix (about 2 tbsp)
- hoagie rolls for serving
- 3–4 large chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (12oz) bottle of Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Step1: Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch seasoning mix in, and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or high for about 3 hours.
- Step2: Once the chicken is fully cooked, use a couple of forks to shred the meat (I find it easiest to place the chicken on a cutting board to shred, and then put it back into the crockpot with the juices).
- Step3: Once shredded, add 2 tbsp of butter to the crockpot and allow it to melt; stir to combine.
- Step4: That’s it! I find it best served on hoagie rolls drizzled with a little ranch dressing. You can also serve with blue cheese crumbles or coleslaw.
Keywords: Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
This recipe is also perfect for a party because you can serve the chicken breasts as appetizers or even just add them to other dishes. Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. For example, if you have some Mexican food going, you could take chicken breasts and shred them up. Then, mix in some tortilla chips and some salsa to make a delicious chicken quesadillas dish. You can also take the same food and make a sandwich. Simply take a small portion of the meat and create a sandwich like sandwich style.
The great thing about this dish is that there are only 4 ingredients that are really necessary for this dish. That means you can be sure this will be an easy and quick meal that your family will love. It’s very easy to modify this recipe too by adding your own style of buffalo sauce to give it a little more kick. I like to take spicy buffalo sauce and simply throw it on top of the shredded cheddar cheese. It has a little bite and is very tasty.
To get this delicious dinner ready, all you need to do is to throw everything into your slow cooker. Cover and set the timer for 2 hours. When an hour has gone, unplug the cooker and open the lid to let the chicken cooks in its own juices. When done, remove the lid and serve up your two tablespoon butter Hoagie Rolls with the delicious buffalo sauce and shredded cheddar cheese.