Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe Butter Your Biscuit. Are you thinking of cooking up a Grilled Teriyaki Chicken recipe to impress your friends and family? If so, then you are in luck because the recipe that I am about to share with you is one that can be prepared in a snap. In fact, most of this recipe can be made in less than ten minutes! So, what are you waiting for?
To start with, all you have to do is marinate the chicken pieces in a bowl of light soy sauce and sesame oil. This will give them a nice, slightly sweet smell. After this, simply dip them in some teriyaki sauce and serve up.
Another way to enjoy this delicious chicken dish is by grilling it in an aluminum pan. For this, you need to get a pan with a non-stick surface and pour on just enough oil to just coat the bottom of the pan.
After adding the chicken pieces into the pan, place the lid on and put the grill on low. Keep checking it to see that the chicken cooks evenly.
After approximately twenty minutes, it is time to remove the chicken from the grill and drizzle a little bit of the teriyaki sauce on top of the chicken. Allow it to set for at least ten minutes before serving. Print
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe Butter Your Biscuit
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe-Butter Your Biscuit. Are you thinking of cooking up a Grilled Teriyaki Chicken recipe to impress your friends.
- Prep Time: 2 Hours
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 4–5 large cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- sesame seeds optional
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 green onions
- 3 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Step1: In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, water, garlic and ginger. Pour half of the mixture over chicken and let marinade for at least 2 hours preferable over night.
- Step2: Meanwhile place the remaining marinade in a small pot and place over medium heat. Add the cornstarch and mix until dissolved. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Step3: Heat a grill or cast iron pan over high heat and cook 6-7 minutes on each side to get a nice sear. Brush the teriyaki sauce on. Cook for another 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Step4: Let chicken rest 10 minutes. Serve with rice and top with green onions and sesame seeds
Source Recipe : https://butteryourbiscuit.com/teriyaki-chicken/
Keywords: Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe Butter Your Biscuit
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is sure to be a hit among those who love grilled chicken. It is an excellent meal that is relatively inexpensive as well. can make this recipe butter your biscuits or sandwiches as well. If you want to try a fried egg sandwich, place the chicken inside a hot skillet of batter and cook it until it is fully cooked through. When it is done, allow it to cool off, and then dip the bread into the batter.
You can even use teriyaki sauce for dipping your chips. Just add a little bit of the teriyaki sauce and dip the chips in it. Then, eat up!
By grilling your chicken, you are ensuring that you are following a healthy diet. Not only are you reducing the amount of calories and fat content in the meals, but you are also consuming healthy food.
The ingredients used in this recipe are usually low fat and cholesterol free, and are a great addition to a healthy diet. You can enjoy this tasty dish at any time of the day as long as you follow the simple guidelines that I have provided!