Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice. I love sushi and always look for a place that sells Hibachi chicken. The place is actually called “Akiya Sushi” and they have a nice location in the West Hollywood area. I always look forward to seeing this place when I am in the area and try their Hibachi chicken. You can order it by the pound and as a meal. This is a very popular restaurant in my opinion and one of the best in town.
They use the best rice that is available to them and that is good for the customers. They even have a dessert option that is made from sorbet. It is always a pleasure to come here and try some of the different menu items that are available. I love this place because there is always something going on. If you get tired of the food then they have a bar area right next door.
I have heard many people rave about the Hibachi chicken and what a treat it is to try it. You will be glad that you tried it once or twice when you go here. The rice is cooked perfectly and when you place the pieces of the chicken into your mouth you will have a taste that will stay with you for days. It is just that good. A little tip that people usually leave me when I am at the restaurant is that they say that if you do not like the chicken then you might want to try something else because this stuff is out of this world. Print
Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice
Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice. I always look forward to seeing this place when I am in the area and try their Hibachi chicken.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipe
- Cuisine: Asian, Asian / American, Japanese
- 6 tablespoons butter divided
- 12 tablespoons soy sauce divided
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil divided
- 2018 Che Fico Nero di Troia
- 2018 Che Fico Pinot Grigio Riserva
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice fresh
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds preferably lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 white onion large, halved and cut into 1/2” pieces
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms about 8 ounces, quartered
- 1 zucchini large, quartered and cut into 2” pieces
- 2 eggs large
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 4 cups rice cooked, cool to the touch
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- Step1: For the mustard sauce: Lightly toast sesame seeds if desired. (See note.) Blend sesame seeds, dry mustard, 2 teaspoons honey, half and half, hot water, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and minced garlic in blender.
- Step2: Make the fried rice: Heat 2 tablespoons avocado oil on medium high in a large skillet or wok. Add diced onion and frozen vegetables, and sauté until onions are almost translucent, about 3 minutes. Move the vegetables to the side of pan.
- Step3: Crack eggs into pan and scramble with a spatula until cooked through and fully scrambled. Add 4 cups cooked rice and 4 tablespoons butter. Cook for 5 minutes and stir frequently. Add 4 tablespoons soy sauce and cook 1 additional minute. Pack fried rice firmly into bowls to keep hot.
- Step4: Make the chicken and vegetables at the same time. For the chicken: Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil and 1 tablespoon avocado oil in same skillet or wok used for fried rice. Add chicken, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to skillet. Cook chicken until it is no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Stir only once or twice so chicken will brown.
- Step5: For the vegetables: In a separate large skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil and 1 tablespoon avocado oil on medium high heat. Add sliced onion, baby bella mushrooms, zucchini, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, and pepper to skillet. Sauté until vegetables are tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- For the best fried rice: Do not cook rice immediately before making fried rice. Leftover or precooked rice from the store works best.
- For mustard sauce: Lightly toasting sesame seeds will enhance the flavor, but it is not necessary. Mustard sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
- To make grain-free: Substitute rice with cauliflower rice.
Source Recipe : https://40aprons.com/hibachi-chicken-with-fried-rice/
Keywords: Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice
One of my favorites is their Hibachi rice and it is served with fresh cucumbers. There are different choices of the chicken that you can choose from and you can have it all, half or none. The chicken comes in a small container that you can take home with you after you make your order. When you make your order, the servers usually will hand you a container that you can put the chicken into and place the other items that you want with the chicken into. You just pop it into your cart and off you go. You have a very simple service that you can get from this restaurant. The price is reasonable for the quality and the taste that you will get.
I think that the Hibachi rice is better than the other types that are available in the area. You can make it very light and you will still be getting a great taste out of the rice. Hibachi Chicken with Fried Rice. I find it a bit hard to find good chicken that tastes good and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. There is nothing better in the Los Angeles area than this season. You can also get sushi at a really good price and some of good quality.
The Hibachi chicken with fried rice is the most popular dish that is served, but they also have other things that you can choose from. If you want to try one of the other selections you can and you might be surprised by how good it tastes. When you get here you can also try the sushi, which is also very good and you can order dessert that is very tasty as well. You just need to ask them to put that in for you. This is a very unique place that is located in Hollywood and it has been around since the seventies.