Parmesan Crusted Chicken. If you love to cook and have a penchant for cheese, you’ll love the fresh, spicy flavor of this tasty, yet simple Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast recipe. This recipe can be adapted to suit just about any kind of chicken. The only thing you may need to keep in mind is the level of spice that you use in your recipes. Also, if you are using more than one chicken breast, you may need more than one egg.
Prepare the breadcrumbs, eggs, parmesan, garlic, and black pepper in a separate shallow bowl. To cook, first heat the oil in a large deep skillet. Once hot, fry the chicken breasts until they are golden and crispy on both sides. Once golden, turn the breasts over, but leave them slightly raw on one side. When the other side is cooked, carefully flip the breasts over. Fry until they are crisp and golden again. Place in the oven and continue roasting the pieces for a few minutes or until done.
In a separate bowl, combine two egg yolks, two tablespoons each of black pepper, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice. Once your chicken is done, add the egg mixture to the pan with the peppers, cheese, and lemon juice. Once the mixture begins to boil, cover tightly and let cook for one minute. Uncover, cover, and cook an additional one minute.
After removing the pan from the oven, immediately rinse with fresh lemon juice. To finish, serve the battered and fried chicken over pasta, on top of pasta salad, on a platter with crusty bread, or over crackers. Or, wrap the entire dish in aluminum foil and bake in the oven to broil until golden brown. Print
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Parmesan Crusted Chicken. If you love to cook and have a penchant for cheese, you’ll love the fresh, spicy flavor of this tasty.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- Step1: Cut each breast in half and pound to about 1/2″ thick.
- Step2: Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl until blended.
- Step3: Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
- Step4: Place parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Step5: Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture making sure to coat.
- Step6: Allow excess egg to drip off.
- Step7: Place in parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on other side. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Step8: Place butter and oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Step9: Place chicken and do not move until edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes).
- Step10: Lightly press with spatula then turn over and again do not move until browned.
- Step11: Lightly press with spatula and remove to serving plate.
Source Recipe : https://cincyshopper.com/parmesan-crusted-chicken/
Keywords: Parmesan Crusted Chicken
For best results, you may want to serve the Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with some sautage accompanying it. A thick cut sausage, made from smoked pork, makes a great accompaniment to this delicious dish. It also goes well on rice pilaf with chicken breast as well.
Black Pepper is a great ingredient for this dish. Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Try grating fresh herbs like Rosemary, thyme, basil, sage, bay leaves, marjoram, Rosemary, sage, chives, mint, thyme, dill, and oregano toasted together and mince the herb seeds. These will give you a flavorful, yet subtle aroma that will accompany the flavor of the Parmesan throughout the whole meal.
You can use a large skillet to make this dish, or if you prefer to use a skillet, use two of the same size. Lay the chicken breast on the pan with the pepper and garlic on top. Cover tightly and cook for one minute.
Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate. Place the garlic-pepper mixture on top. Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasonings and place in the refrigerator to chill.