Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice. Everyone was so impressed with the delicious food that they asked me to make it for them. Leftover cheddar cheese taste amazing as well!
This Cheddar Cauliflower recipe is so easy that even non-cookers could make it. All you have to do is add four cups of low sodium chicken broth, a cup of dry ranch dressing mix, three cups of uncooked rice, and a quarter teaspoon of dried thyme.
Then just cover all of this mixture and turn it on low. It will cook on its own in about eight to ten hours. I love the fact that the flavors meld together really well.
As far as taste goes, this Cheddar Cauliflower dish was pretty good. The flavor combinations are a nice combination of cheese and chicken, and the texture was delicious. During the first few times that I used my Cheddar Cauliflower recipe, I did add a little bit more cream of chicken soup into the mixture. It didn’t really take much of a difference, but if you really want to increase the cream of chicken soup that you add, then by all means do so. Print
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice. Everyone was so impressed with the delicious food that they asked me to make it for them.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 4 Hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Slow Cooker Recipe
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup regular long-grain rice
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch Dressing Mix, or to taste
- 1 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 4 chicken breasts)
- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cream of chicken
- Step1: Spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in the bottom.
- Step2: Mix together the cream of chicken soup, bacon, ranch dressing mix, half of the cheese, milk, and regular rice. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of rice mixture.
- Step3: Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 or 4 hours.
- Step4: Remove chicken from slow cooker and chop. Place back in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Step5: If rice mixture is too thick, add water, chicken broth or additional milk to thin out.
Source Recipe : https://www.plainchicken.com/slow-cooker-crack-chicken-rice/
Keywords: Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice
There is one thing that I would suggest about this Cheddar Cauliflower recipe. If you don’t like the ranch dressing mix that comes with the chicken, then you can also use a milder version of ranch dressing. Just try to stay away from the barbecue sauce. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice. If you are not a big fan of cheddar cheese, then you can just use a regular cheese instead of the cheddar cheese.
This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken and Rice recipe make a wonderful hearty meal, especially when served with some steamed green beans. If you don’t have green beans in your cupboard, then just buy some frozen ones. I like to use frozen green beans because it makes this slow cooker crack chicken and rice recipe even tastier. For the flavor boost, you can add a little bit of hot sauce to the rice.
To top off this healthy quick meal, you may want to top it off with some fresh tortilla chips. You can even sprinkle on some fresh chopped tomatoes and a bit of green pepper. For some added pop, sprinkle on some sour cream and guacamole for a dip.